- Diversify Your Income: The average millionaire has 7 streams of income. “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.”Start building multiple income streams today!
- Pay Yourself First: The average millionaire saves and invests about 64% of their income. Never live bigger than your paycheck.
- Start a Business: 66% of millionaires own their own business. Live your life without limits. Be your own Boss.
- Build an Emergency Fund: Do your future self a favour and save 6 to 9 months’ worth of living expenses atleast.
- Save for Retirement: You can retire successfully if you save and invest as early as possible by using the magic of compound interest.
- Don’t Drive away your Wealth: Most luxury cars lose about 60% of their value after 5 years. Millionaires don’t invest in depreciating assets like new cars. Instead, they buy used cars and invest their money in appreciating assets like stocks, equity mutual funds or real estate.
- Prioritize your Health: 76% of millionaires exercise for at least 30 minutes daily. Never take your health for granted. Have a healthy diet as well. You cannot enjoy your wealth if you have bad health.
- Learn Basic Financial Concepts: A lack of knowledge in personal finance can leave a long and lasting negative impact.
- Read more: Books give you a chance to learn from and think like the greatest minds that havw walked this earth.
Active Appreciating Assets Depreciating Assets Diversify Emergency Fund Financial Knowledge Health Income Streams Investing Passive Reading Retirement Planning Saving